This marinade will change your taste buds forever. Searing the meat locks in the juices making this mouth watering Grilled Beef Tenderloin in the Most Amazing Marinade one of our favorite meals.
Grilled Beef Tenderloin in the Most Amazing Marinade
- 1 whole beef tenderloin
- 16 ounce bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 2 tbsp creole seasoning
- 4 tbsp soy sauce.
- 3 tbsp old bay season
- Whisk dressing and seasonings together.
- Coat tenderloin with Italian dressing mixture.
- Marinade in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Let sit at room temperature for ½ hour prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill on high.
- Sear for 21 minutes(rotate every 7 minutes).
- Turn grill to medium
- Cook for an additional 24 minutes(rotate every 12 minutes)
- Total time on grill is 45 minutes
- Let rest for 15 minutes before slicing to let juices settle.
We love to grill all year round. Here are a few other Grilling Ideas.
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.