Mom calls me and asks if I have vanilla vodka? Of course I do, but why would she want it…she doesn’t drink. Well, she saw a similar recipe and thought people would like it. So, I know I liked Boozy Jello Snow Cones. Let us know what you think?
Boozie Jello Snow Cones
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups Sprite
- 1 cup vanilla vodka, any flavor is fine
- 2 ounces Jello mix, we used lemon
- In medium sauce pan, boil water.
- Remove from heat and add Sprite, vodka and Jello mix. Stir well.
- Transfer to a freezer safe dish and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
Share this Facebook video to post on your timeline
I make jello shots from time to time, but I really like this better. Boozy Jello Snow Cones will knock your socks off.
Check out other great cocktails from our Archives.
Pin the picture below to save & share with friends
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni & Mom !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.