We go camping a lot, and like to try new recipes while we’re in the outdoors. We were doing a short hike & would be at camp by early afternoon. Jerry decided to make Camping Sangria as a cool refreshing drink to pass the day away. They turned out great.
- 1 Apple
- 3 cuties or 1 Orange
- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1 Cup Vodka
- ½ Cup Brandy
- 1 Bottle of Red Wine
- Fresca or Citrus Drink
- Add sliced fruit to Mason Jar
- Pour in Vodka, Brandy & Wine
- Refrigerate overnight or place in cooler for few hours
- Add ice to cup, about half full
- Fill cup ⅓ way with concentrate
- Pour Fresca into cup
- Top with spoon full of fruit
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.