Layer after layer of goodness. Who wouldn’t love this chocolate dessert?
We had friends over for dinner. I made a big pot of Italian Wedding Soup. To continue the theme of Italian, I thought hmmm lasagna is Italian. So, Chocolate Lasagna seemed to fit the bill.
This recipe did so well, we thought we would do a video. Hope you love it.
- 1 package Oreo cookies, 36 cookies
- 6 Tbs butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbs milk
- 2 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip, divided
- 1 large (5.9 oz) package chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Crush Oreo cookies. Place in a ziplock bag and use rolling pin, hands or meat pounder to crush.
- Pour melted butter into bag with crushed oreos and combine well.
- Put into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Press down the crust to cover the bottom of the dish. Place into refrigerator while preparing the other layers.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese until creamy. Add sugar and 2 Tbs milk, mix well. Stir in 1 tub of the Cool Whip.
- In another mixing bowl, combine 3 cups milk and instant pudding. Whisk for several minutes.
- Take Oreo crust out of refrigerator. Spread cream cheese on top of Oreo crust.
- Spread pudding on top of cream cheese layer. Let set for 5 minutes, until pudding is firm.
- Spread the other tub of Cool Whip on top.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Place in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight before serving. Can be put in freezer for an hour if time is an issue.
Share the video below to post on your timeline.
Feel free to experiment with the layers. Maybe, add mini chocolate chips to the cream cheese layer.
Pin the picture below to save & share with friends
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.