What can make Halloween even better? Martini’s…the kind with chocolate and pumpkin. Intrigued? Well, here it is, Chocolate Pumpkin-tini.
- 2 Martini Glasses
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz Bailey's or other Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz Kahlua or other Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 oz half and half
- Dash pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- 1 Crushed grahm cracker
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- Chocolate syrup
- Pour all liquors, puree and half and half into a shaker of ice.
- Shake well.
- On a plate, mix crumbled grahm cracker, sugar and a few shakes of either pumpkin spice or cinnamon.
- Prepare glass rims by wetting the rims, then swirl in crumb mixture.
- Squeeze a little chocolate syrup onto the insides of the glasses.
- Give the liquid one last shake and pour into the Martini glasses.
- Add a dash of pumpkin spice or cinnamon to top.
Pin the picture below to save & share with friends
Enjoy, Roni & Jerry !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.