My favorite addition to a fiesta is Guacamole. It always goes so fast.
Make sure to pick avocados that are a little soft. They are much easier to mash. The avocados were very firm at the store. So, I used a potato masher instead of a fork.
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 cup Pico De Gallo (here is a amazing recipe)
- Tomato, onion, jalapeño, garlic, cilantro, lime juice and sea salt
- In a bowl mash avocados and lime juice.
- Stir in Pico De Gallo.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a topping for any Mexican dish.
Serve with tortilla chips as a snack or appetizer or serve as a topping to your favorite Mexican dish.
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.