Baked Beans are a staple for BBQ’s. I love beans and this Party Beans recipe puts a nice spin on your typical “warm up a can of baked beans and serve.” Maybe, try Party Beans at your next cookout.
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can pork & beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons hot sauce, depending on desired heat
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- Salt & ground pepper, to taste
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Put all ingredients into a crockpot, stir well.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Turn cooker to low and serve warm.
Share Facebook video to post to your timeline.
Pin the picture below to save and share with friends.
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.