This was a fun recipe that I made for a cookout. They are an easy finger food that works great when your waiting for the grill to get fired up.
- 8 whole kosher dill pickles, patted dry
- 8 whole sweet pickles, patted dry
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounces thin-sliced corned beef
- Smear softened cream cheese on the meat.
- Roll up corned beef over pickles.
- Push together as you roll.
- Place rolls in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve: Cut thinly with a sharp knife.
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.