Pig Picken’ Delight Recipe
Pig Picken’ Delight Recipe is a popular dessert in the south. Made as a cake or pie are popular variations.
Mom and I make this together. Let us know how it turns out.
Pig Picken' Delight
- 2 sleeves ritz crackers (about 60 crackers), crushed
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 can (20 ounce) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (5.1 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tub (16 ounce) cool whip, thawed
- Mix crackers, melted butter and sugar and press firmly into the bottom of a baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine crushed pineapple and pudding mix in a large bowl and stir until mixed well.
- Fold in cool whip until all ingredients are well combined.
- Spoon pie filling evenly over crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
A perfect ending to any meal or addition to a potluck.
Looking for more dessert ideas? Check out our Desserts Archive.
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni & Mom !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.