Looking for something a little different? This is a great topping to add to chicken, shrimp, or fish. We marinaded the meats with a lime juice and lime zest, and served with Salsa, Pineapple style.
- 1⅓ cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients
- Refrigerate 30 minutes
Like pineapple? Check out a few of out other recipes that have Pineapple.
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.