Knowing a good recipe for Pizza Sauce is a must. It can be used for dipping or as a sauce on pizza. A good, spicy sauce can liven up frozen snacks, breadsticks or make a homemade pizza better than delivery. Plus, it is fun to make pizza at home.
- 1 large can (29 oz) tomato sauce, I use Hunts
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs oregano
- 2 Tbs parsly
- 2 Tbs basil
- 1 Tbs seasoned salt
- ½ tsp ground red pepper
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Place over medium-high heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat, cover and let simmer for at least 30 minutes, stir occasionally.
As I often say, “It’s your food.” If you like spice, add a little more spice. If not, add less spice. I usually add a little more spice 🙂
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni!!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.