Looking for something different for a Halloween party??? Here’s a good twist to a martini, The Pumpkin-tini. The graham crackers crushed on the rim give it a pumpkin pie feel.
- 2 ounces Vanilla or Whipped Cream vodka
- 1 ounce Kahlua (or other coffee flavored liquor)
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ½ cup of milk
- Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 or 2 graham crackers, crushed
- Prep martini glass by rimming the glass with honey and dip into crushed graham crackers.
- Combine pumpkin puree and milk in a cocktail shaker and shake until frothy.
- Pour in vodka, kahlua and add ice.
- Shake well, then strain into prepared martini glass.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.