I started making this dish over 12 years ago. Before we got married, we went on a diet to loss weight for the wedding. We ate this so much that I got sick of it. Jerry is always asking me to make Salsa Chicken. I gave in this morning and it was quite good.
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) jar salsa
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a skillet, warm oil over high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add salsa, reduce heat and simmer uncovered another 10 minutes, until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165º.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and continue to cook until cheese is melted.
Salsa Chicken is so easy to make. Only a couple ingredients, a skillet and a wooden spatula to deliciousness.
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.