I love Christmas. I love the parties, the food and the spirit that is in the air. Getting an early start this year.
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 2 pint strawberries, washed
- Decorating dots
- Combine marshmallow creme and cream cheese, blend until creamy.
- Cut the stems off strawberries so that they will stand. Cut off a small part of the other side, to make the hat.
- Using a cake decorating kit (piping), decorate like the pictures.
Any frosting or filling would be good for this recipe. I just love this mixture, delicious and easy. I make an awesome Grape Salad with Strawberries using the same mixture, always a hit.
Use decorating dots for the eyes of the Santa Strawberries. Chocolate pieces or sesame seeds would also do the trick.
Enjoy, Jerry & Roni !!!
Jerry & Roni welcome you to Cooking Life to the Fullest
Living the good life is what it is all about. Spending time with family & friends, Cooking Life to the Fullest, is at the top of our list of favorite things.